Standard Operating Procedure for Handling Grievance :
- Grievance should submit a handwritten hard copy to the respective concerned authority/head of department.
- On receipt of complaint / grievance, Grievance Committee/Authority shall segregate the complaint, discuss with the concerned committee and thereafter direct the said complaint to the respective committee.
- The concerned committee/Authority shall investigate the cases directed accordingly.
- If required, a hearing with the complainant or clarification from the concerned may be taken.
- The complainant shall be informed about the action taken by the committee/Authority.
- If the complaint / grievance is found invalid, the complainant and the person against whom the complaint is made, will be informed accordingly and penal action may be taken.
- The complaint in any case shall be resolved within 30 working days of its receipt.